SanDisk announced the Extreme Pro SDXC card, the world’s first SD card with 512 GB of data storage capacity.
New SD card write speeds up to 90 MB/s and recording at the UHS Speed Class 3. This SD card is most powerful, highest capacity UHS-I SD memory card enables your DSLR, advanced digital or HD video camera to deliver high resolution, real-world color and stutter-free video. Transfer speeds up to 95 MB/s ensure that your data moves fast for a more efficient post-production workflow.
If we talk about video shooting then it will shot speeds up to 90MB/s and transfer speeds up to 95 MB/s
Engineered to capture 4K Ultra High Definition and Up to 512GB capacity for uninterrupted video capture at super-fast UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)
SanDisk 512GB SD Card Technical Specification
- Form factor: SDXC 128GB-512GB
- Available capacities: 128GB-512GB
- Performance/speed: Up to 95MB/s, read speed; up to 90MB/s with write speed
- Card dimension: 0.94″ x 1.25″ x 0.08″ (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm)
- Operating temperature: -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85 ºC)
- Storage temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)
- Compatibility: For SDXC (128GB-512GB) cards: Compatible with SDXC and SDXC-I (UHS-I) enabled host devices.
- Security: Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Applications: Store a variety of digital formats, including Raw and JPEG photos, Full HD videos, music and more