Lenovo-owned Motorola on Wednesday launched the new Moto 360 at the sidelines of IFA 2015 in Berlin.
The new Moto 360 features a premium look, and comes in two sizes, with pricing starting from $299 (roughly Rs. 19,800), and going up to $429 (roughly Rs. 28,400), depending on the size of case and type of band.
Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch Technical Features
- Sizes (Display): 1.37-inch (of screen resolution 360×325 pixels and a 263ppi pixel density), and 1.56-inch (of screen resolution 360×330 pixels and a 233ppi pixel density).
- Processor: Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor clocked at 1.2GHz, which comes paired with Adreno 306 with 450MHz GPU
- Storage: 4GB of internal storage
- RAM: 512MB of RAM
- Battery: 42mm variant comes with 300mAh battery and 46mm variant comes with 400mAh battery
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 LE and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g