Asus has launched another Zenfone series, the Zenfone C.
Zenfone C has similar design as the Zenfone 5 and comes in black, white and red colors.
Zenfone C Technical Features
- OS: Android 4.4
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Display: 4.5-inch display with a resolution of 854 x 480 pixels but without Gorilla Glass protection Processor: 1.2 Ghz dual core Intel Atom Z2520 processor (CloverTrail)
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Camera: 5 MP primary camera and Front Camera: 0.3-megapixel
- Storage: 8 GB storage and expandable up to 64 GB with microSD slot
- Connectivity: 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity, accelerometer, proximity and light sensor
- Battery: 2,100mAh battery
“Redefining the smartphone experience for consumers at affordable price points is the new Zenfone C. It incorporates the strategic features of the range like a sublime interface and seamless functionality that has already captured a sizeable portion of the tech-savvy market. Combining finely crafted design with ace performance; this is a pocket friendly device that makes for an incredible customer experience.” said Peter Chang, regional head, South Asia & country manager, system business group, Asus India